Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Silly Daughter





I haven't been on here for a while, but I just wanted to prove to everyone that I am still breathing. I thought I would add some photos of Lydia that we have taken over the past week or so.


What a messy girl!










This is Lydia at her first "Peapod" Story time at the Bedford Library








Lydia hugging her huggies. I had made a video clip of this and we sent it to America's Funniest Home Videos


Here Lydia is sharing her night time snack of "Goldfish" with her special "nightnight" teddy.











3 comments:

  1. Story time at the library sounds like fun to me! And I love the messy face pic- classic! Definitley save that one for her wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you showing me the huggies one...so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia is growing up so quickly! Loved the picture of her sitting on the mat... too cute:).

    ReplyDelete