Monday, February 16, 2009

New Blog

I have decided to start a fresh clean blog. I still have the one at www.danielandgina.com, but after a while I will delete that one since it has not been updated since last September. My recent addiction is to facebook. I enjoy having daily contact with my friends, especially since I don't like talking on the phone. (except to my mom and husband). We have just returned home from a busy weekend in Oklahoma City visiting my sister and her fiance', who traveled from Minnesota to propose. He had already proposed before we arrived, but we had fun chaperoning for the three days. We also left Lydia with family, so we had a baby free Valentine's Day. Though don't get my wrong, I love my daughter. Ever once in a while, I need a break.

Anywho, we drove to OKC on Friday morning. We ate lunch at Church's Chicken (which was a first for me.) Then we went to the college and met my sister and Olin there. We went to the OKC Science Museum and had a blast until they closed. Afterwards we went to TGI Fridays for their Valentine's Special. Then went to Walmart to help the love birds create a wedding registry. On Saturday, after a breakfast at Daniel's favorite restaurant Cracker Barrel, we drove an hour and a half south to the Arbukle Wilderness. It's a drive through safari. We had fun and Daniel was licked by a yak. We spent a couple hours there and then drove back to OKC for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We finally were seated after over an hour wait. But it was so delicious and so worth it. Sunday was church, then we ate at Pizza Hut for lunch. We said our goodbye's and raced home. Grabbed Lydia from her grandparent's house and then went to our home church to watch "Fire Proof". Daniel and I have seen the movie before, but it was still great the second time.

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog! Now I can keep up with you on Facebook AND the blog world:).

    Please pass along my congratulations to Donna. You mentioned Olin... was he a missionary's son with a sister named Janelle? If so, I remember him from my trip to the CR in 2002:).

    ReplyDelete